lördag 24 maj 2014

Moved into a new cave

Have been busy with moving to a new cave in a new region in the cold frozen north of this god-forsaken kingdom. Most of the contraptions are now in place and the stew is brewing on the fireplace once again. It's been a while since I last wrote anything but it is now safe to say that I am back in buisness and I can also give half a promise that even more will be done from now on. 

There is indeed a lot more old-school cave explorers living up here; murderhobos and hobomurderers alike, and it is finaly time to make some serious buisness out of Under; the mega-dungeon.

I haven't in this moment all stuff in place but my pens and papers are laying around in some boxes around here somewhere. Ah yes, this feels great, time to do something creative again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar